Beautiful and youthful skin starts with treating your body right. Not only should everyone know the right products to use for your specific skin type, everyone should know the keys to easy maintenance that leads to healthy and lasting skin.
Join us for Lord & Lily’s first seminar in introducing the WHAT and HOW of simple and efficient skin care.
Date: November 2, 2019
Time: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern PA – Room 4430
Address: 116 Research Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Seminar will cover the following topics
- Simple ways to cleanse, detox and maintain your skin
(daily routine tips)
- Learn how to self-administer mini facials and facial massages to nourish and combat aging
- Get educated about the ingredients in your skin care and make up products – shop smart and choose the right products for your skin type
What Each Attendee Will Get Through This Event:
- Complimentary refreshments and gift bag with a raffle ticket (Over a $50 value!)
- Life changing skin care routine tips to help you build healthy and beautiful skin
- Chance to book a FREE 20 minute mini facial with Ms. Amy Hsu, a NJ based esthetician with over 30 years of experience (first come, first serve)
- Learn and take home various simple self-administered facial massages, mental and physical health remedies for overall health
- Chance to enter a raffle to win 1 of 5 of Lord & Lily’s NEW product (Retail Price $120!) (Developed for Brightening, Elasticizing and Smoothing skin that provide a thorough treatment for the need of healthy skin with 30 natural, organic and critical ingredients.)
- A 15% discount for all the Lord & Lily products purchased at the seminar
- An opportunity to make an impact in preventing human trafficking
Limited Spots Available – Reserve your spot today!
Special Early Bird Pricing – $15 (By October 2nd)
Sign up early for the best attendee rates!
Early Bird Registration (through October 2nd at 11:59pm) – $15
Standard (through November 1st at 5:00pm) – $20
At The Door: $25
Event is open to everyone but tickets are required for attendance. Purchase your tickets below:
Portions of the proceeds from this event will be donated to charity organized to fight human trafficking.